I know, I know. You all have been waiting so patiently for my Hearth and Hand review and I’m happy to announce it’s finally here! Just kidding, y’all probably don’t care, but if you know me at all, you know imma do it anyways.
It’s no secret that I’m a huge Chip and Joanna fan. I’ve seen all the episodes, contemplated dressing up like them for Halloween, and have converted my husband into a
closet fan too. Although I didn’t camp outside of Target to be the first one to see the new line (like Chip did), I went as soon as I could on Monday.
I will say that although I am a huge fan of their work, I’m also a practical shopper as well. I’m not one to buy something just because it’s “brand name”…so if I’ve ever seen anything at Magnolia that I felt like I could get something similar for cheaper at Home Goods or Hobby Lobby, then I wouldn’t buy it. With that being said, here are some of my favorite things from their new Hearth and Hand line at Target!
*This post is in no way sponsored or promoted by Target, but again shouldn’t it be??…come on, T, how many hints do I need to drop??*
- This food scale was definitely already added to my Christmas wishlist. I have no idea where I’m going to put it in my kitchen yet (maybe our new china cabinet?), but at this price, I’ll find room! I like how small it is, so that I don’t need a lot of space wherever I decide to put it.
- Another favorite were these white dishes. If I could go back to before my wedding and register for white dishes, I would. I just love white dishes because they go with any theme, any season. I like these specifically because it’s a matte white (as opposed to shiny) and oddly shaped, which I think is really cute and different. I like the matte black dishes too, but I think I like the white better because all the rest of my stuff is white.
- How much cuter can this welcome mat get? And for that price?? I mean, come on!
- I really liked the look of these smoked glass vases. I’m thinking I may need to start adding some darker accent colors in my house since my house is so bright? These might be the perfect start!
- I love the versatility of these round footed trays. You can use them as a centerpiece on a table with a wreath, candle, and glass dome on top or use it as a cheese platter at your next party. The possibilities are endless.
- I thought this wreath was cute and different from your every day Christmas wreath. I love the exposed metal with the little bell! Not sure if I could find/make something like this for cheaper though? I just know I haven’t seen it before.
I’ll have to write a post later on what I think you can just pass up in the Hearth and Hand line (see Casey, I’m practical???). Overall I was really impressed with the quality of the stuff, but kind of disappointed in the lack of inventory at my Target. I mean, I guess I had high expectations (i.e. 3/4 of the Target dedicated to Hearth and Hand….not really), but I felt like a lot of the stuff that Joanna showed on her sneak peak of the line, my Target didn’t have. Like the flower stand?? Where was that? Anyways, if you made it to the end of this, you must really love Magnolia…just like Joel here (because I can’t end a post without posting a picture of this heartbreaker).That’s bedhead if I’ve ever seen it before.
Sidestory because I can: we went to mass on Sunday and Joel was just looking around at all the people beforehand because he’s the nosiest. Just then, a little girl (probably about 4 years old) walked right next to us and sat in the pew in front of us. As soon as Joel saw her, he legit squealed with delight and started waving and wriggling out of Casey’s arms to get to her. We really do have a future ladies man in our midst. Lord help us.